- Wide-format support lets you create documents in a broad range of sizes. Handles extra-large pages, up to 13″ x 19″.
- Prints up to 15 letter-size pages per minute in black, up to 6 in color. (Manufacturer’s ISO speed ratings.)
- Wireless and wired networking allows access by multiple users. Allows access to anyone on your network. Wireless support lets you set up printer exactly where you want, without the need to run a network cable to connect it.
- Mobile print support lets you print from your compatible smartphone or tablet. Features AirPrint, supporting iPhone® and iPad®, and HP ePrint.
- Reduces/enlarges copies from 25% to 400% of original size.
- Auto document feeder saves time and effort. Lets you copy, scan or fax up to 35 sheets in a single batch.
- Color scanner lets you convert paper documents to electronic images. Offers an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, with up to 24-bit color.
- Built-in fax lets you send documents over a standard phone line. Supports speeds as fast as 4 seconds per page (spp).
- Individual ink cartridges offer efficiency. You replace only the cartridges that are empty, saving money.