– Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
– Scan speed: Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (300 dpi).
– Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed), 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF).
– Maximum scan size: 8.5 x 122 inches.
– Color: 24-bit, 256 grayscale levels.
– Supported media types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index).
– Connectivity: USB 3.0 port (Super Speed only).
– Duty cycle (daily): Up to 3,000 pages.
- Fast, reliable two-sided scanning. Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily—even for stacks of mixed media—with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
- Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 in (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Sharp images and accurate text capture. Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution. Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Work smarter with quick, simple scanning. Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel. Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.